Avro >> mail # user >> Apache Avro Encoding types?

+
Raihan Jamal 2013-09-17, 07:34
+
Doug Cutting 2013-09-17, 17:23
+
Raihan Jamal 2013-09-18, 03:14
+
Doug Cutting 2013-09-18, 19:19
Re: Apache Avro Encoding types?
Ok Thanks... Suppose if I am going with Binary encoding route instead of
JSON then does the schema also gets stored in that binary encoding format
always?

*Raihan Jamal*
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Raihan Jamal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > And also are there any other encoding apart from JSON or Binary?
>
> No, not at present.  There's been discussion of adding a memcmp'able
> encoding however (AVRO-712).
>
> Doug

+
Doug Cutting 2013-09-18, 21:27