Chukwa, mail # dev - Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs

+
NehaS Singh 2012-12-26, 06:19
Re: Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs
Eric Yang 2012-12-26, 18:06
Hi Neha,

By default, the pipeline writer does not have seqFileWriter enabled, hence,
it does not write to Hadoop.  In addition, HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
HBASE_CONF_DIR should be configured in the classpath of the collector.
 This can be configured in chukwa-env.sh.
If this still doesn't work, check collector log file for actual error.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM, NehaS Singh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>                 I am using  chukwa0.5.I have followed the steps in
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa_Quick_Start site but still I cannot
> see logs files in hdfs.
> Secondly demuxprocessing is blank .Also I m not able to write into hbase.
> Please help
>
> Regards,
> Neha Singh
>

> ________________________________
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential
> or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended
> recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in
> this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the
> sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept
> responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the
> presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

+
Neha Singh 2012-12-27, 06:58
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-27, 09:06