Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs

+
NehaS Singh 2012-12-26, 06:19
Re: Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs
Hi Neha,

By default, the pipeline writer does not have seqFileWriter enabled, hence,
it does not write to Hadoop.  In addition, HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
HBASE_CONF_DIR should be configured in the classpath of the collector.
 This can be configured in chukwa-env.sh.
If this still doesn't work, check collector log file for actual error.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM, NehaS Singh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>                 I am using  chukwa0.5.I have followed the steps in
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa_Quick_Start site but still I cannot
> see logs files in hdfs.
> Secondly demuxprocessing is blank .Also I m not able to write into hbase.
> Please help
>
> Regards,
> Neha Singh
>

> ________________________________
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential
> or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended
> recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in
> this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the
> sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept
> responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the
> presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

+
Neha Singh 2012-12-27, 06:58
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-27, 09:06