HBase >> mail # dev >> HConstants.ZOOKEEPER_SESSION_TIMEOUT and HConstants.ZK_SESSION_TIMEOUT

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-21, 23:22
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-21, 23:47
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-22, 05:29
Re: HConstants.ZOOKEEPER_SESSION_TIMEOUT and HConstants.ZK_SESSION_TIMEOUT
I opened HBASE-7428 to track this. A patch is now available.

-n