Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Ready to run Accumulo VMhn

+
John Vines 2012-08-23, 20:57
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-08-23, 22:18
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-08-23, 22:20
+
John Vines 2012-08-23, 22:33
Re: Ready to run Accumulo VMhn
-_-

A little old, but a good place to start for Gentoo:
https://github.com/joshelser/Gentoo-Ebuild-Overlay

On 08/23/2012 05:33 PM, John Vines wrote:
> If they have a hadoop one already, then it should be easy. If not, it's a
> bit more time. I want to get the rcd setup scripts supporting
> centos/redhat/fedora systems next. Elser can worry about gentoo.
>
> Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.
> On Aug 23, 2012 6:20 PM, "Christopher Tubbs"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> Also, it might be fun to create a Fedora "Spin"
>> (http://spins.fedoraproject.org/)... or the Ubuntu equivalent.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Christopher Tubbs<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> That's huge. Is there any way you can simply script what you did to
>>> create this image, and share that, so somebody could execute it from
>>> an internet-connected clean-install of a virtual machine? (something
>>> like a kickstart file, or a cloudinit script?... or perhaps a single
>>> RPM and/or DEB that grabs all the right stuff and turns a vanilla OS
>>> install into an Accumulo system?).

>> with
>> for a
>> update