MapReduce >> mail # user >> what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha

what are the core jars needed to compile a job in Hadoop 2.0.2 Alpha
Hi please can someone let me know what are are core jar files and
depeancies we need to attach in classpath for a job to compile successfully
from a java source.

say..

javac -cp *classpath* -d wordcount_classes WordCount.java

here what will be jar files for it to compile successfully.

Thanks