HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-20, 22:14
+
Leon Mergen 2012-05-21, 07:25
Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
+1 for this library, good design, it provides a clean and quick way to
interact with HBase using Python.
Can you upload it to PIP?
Regards

On 05/21/2012 03:25 AM, Leon Mergen wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Wouter Bolsterlee<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to
>> interact with Apache HBase.
>>
>> HappyBase is designed for for use in standard HBase setups, and offers
>> application developers a Pythonic API to interact with HBase.
>>
> Hi Wouter,
>

> This looks like a well-designed, pleasant to use library which will make
> integration of hbase with python a lot easier. Thanks a lot for this!
>

> - Leon Mergen

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
  Data Engineer&&  Sr. System Administrator at UCI
  http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
  http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcosluis2186
  Twitter: @marcosluis2186

http://www.uci.cu