From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HBase CheckSum vs Hadoop CheckSum

Thanks for your replies. Few seconds I was feeling unsecured ;)

Seems the default period for the DataBlockScanner is 3 weeks:
static final long DEFAULT_SCAN_PERIOD_HOURS = 21*24L;

And I have not found anyway to modify that. I will continue to search
and might drop a msg on hadoop list if I still don't find.

Thanks,

JM