Avro, mail # dev - release 1.7.5 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-30, 16:27
+
Scott Carey 2013-04-30, 18:32
Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
I recently ran into a couple of blocking/deadlock issues with
NettyTransceiver in a production environment.  Patches are available here:

If these issues aren't impacting anyone else then I don't want to hold up
the release.

There is also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1297 which is
somewhat related to the previous two issues I mentioned.  Doug already took
a look at it.  Not sure if we want to include that in 1.7.5 or wait for the
next one.

-James
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  (trivial)
>  requires much review; I have another patch coming up shortly and am
> working on this full time at the moment. We do not have to hold up a
> release of course, I'm hoping to get it in however.
>
> It would be nice to resolve
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1311 if there is a release for
> snappy-java that fixes execution on mac.
>

> This has a patch and is close:
>

> On 4/30/13 9:27 AM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >It's been a few months since our last release.  A number of bugfixes,
> >improvements and new features have been made in the interim.  I'd like
> >to try to release these in the next few weeks.
> >
> >Are there any issues folks would like to get into this release in this
> >timeframe?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Doug

+