Avro, mail # dev - release 1.7.5 soon?

Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
I recently ran into a couple of blocking/deadlock issues with
NettyTransceiver in a production environment.  Patches are available here:

If these issues aren't impacting anyone else then I don't want to hold up
the release.

There is also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1297 which is
somewhat related to the previous two issues I mentioned.  Doug already took
a look at it.  Not sure if we want to include that in 1.7.5 or wait for the
next one.

-James