HBase >> mail # user >> How to implement this check put and then update something logic?

+
Liu, Raymond 2013-05-08, 07:22
RE: How to implement this check put and then update something logic?
> Btw. Is that possible or practice to implement something like PutAndGet
> which put in new row and return the old row back to client been implemented?
> That would help a lot for my case.

Oh, I realized that it is better to be named as GetAndMutate, say Mutate anyway, but return the original value.

> Best Regards,
> Raymond Liu
+
Liu, Raymond 2013-05-10, 00:52