HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
Hi,

When I try to run the tests on 0.94.4RC I'm getting "hbase-default.xml
file seems to be for and old version of HBase (@@@VERSION@@@), this
version is 0.94.4"

It seems I need to setup hbase.defaults.for.version.skip to true, but
on the test, the configuration is created even before we can access a
Before class. So it's failing right from the initialization.

What's the right way to run the tests under 0.94.4RC? How can I skip this test?

Thanks,

JM