HBase >> mail # user >> HBase random read performance

Re: HBase random read performance
Using bloom filter is almost mandatory there;
You might also want to try Short Circuit Reads and be sure you get 100%
data locality (major_compact your table first)

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.borntosegfault.com