MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?

+
Effyroth Gu 2013-04-09, 14:35
+
Michel Segel 2013-04-10, 10:52
+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-04-10, 13:11
+
Michel Segel 2013-04-10, 16:05
Re: How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?
I wil express it in SQL form

select * from table1, table2 where table1.attr < table2.attr

it is also called theta join where theta can be <, >, <=,>=,!

*
*
*

  Regards,*