MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Hi all

   However,I do think the export jar contains external libraries is too huge to  be submitted to the MP by the client.
   So It comes to the conclusion that the jar without the external jars could be suited the situation ,however the runnable jar brings the errors.
   How to solve the errors. One way is to set the Hadoop_classspath explicitly when you run the runnable jars.
   Any other suggestions?

Regards

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-4,6:47,Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/