HBase >> mail # user >> Default balancer status

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-29, 19:32
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-08-29, 19:35
Re: Default balancer status
Thanks Bryan. That's what I was looking for. If I have time I will see if I
can backport that into 0.94. For now I will go with the period option...

JM