Pig >> mail # user >> Read tmp files from hadoop

+
Bojan Kostić 2013-04-08, 08:55
Re: Read tmp files from hadoop
Bojan,

Do these files start with a period "." or underscore "_" ? Pig/hadoop jobs
ignore these files by default. Is your question about how to read these in
a MR job through a pig script?