Pig, mail # user - Read tmp files from hadoop

Re: Read tmp files from hadoop
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-22, 06:04
Bojan,

Do these files start with a period "." or underscore "_" ? Pig/hadoop jobs
ignore these files by default. Is your question about how to read these in
a MR job through a pig script?