Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
Ack, thanks for the correction, Eric.

On 01/28/2013 02:26 PM, Eric Newton wrote:
> Just to be clear, split point data displayed is an MD5 hash, not base64
> data from the metadata table.
>
> -Eric
>

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> A big concern with the monitor has always been data spillage due to tablet
>> split points being only base64 encoded.
>>
>> Perhaps wrapping the currents calls with some authentication would make the
>> current monitor more extendable in addition to the ease of other monitor
>> processes being created.
>>
>> Regardless, yes to think about the monitor :)
>>
>> On Monday, January 28, 2013, Jim Klucar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I think new monitor features could use a whole separate discussion. Being
>>> able to do everything from the browser implies an officially supported
>>> webservice of sorts.
>>>
>>> Seems like monitor upgrades should be on the list though.

+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21