Avro >> mail # dev >> added "Supported Languages" wiki page

+
Doug Cutting 2010-08-23, 17:30
Re: added "Supported Languages" wiki page
A page (or subsection) for language support being worked upon with
some basic information perhaps might help get more interested people
working on it?

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com