Pig >> mail # dev >> Documentation Suggestion

Documentation Suggestion
Not sure it's the right DL - but I didn't see anyone for documenting.

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/func.html#days-between

I'd suggest adding the information that the first date should be prior to
the 2nd date to get a positive number. i.e. that the results is
datetime1-datetime2 and not vice-versa.

Thanks,

Erez
+