Kafka >> mail # user >> zookeeper cluster in WAN settings

+
Sharad Agarwal 2011-10-11, 10:04
+
Jun Rao 2011-10-11, 15:55
+
Jay Kreps 2011-10-11, 16:46
+
Taylor Gautier 2011-10-11, 17:07
Re: zookeeper cluster in WAN settings
Thank you folks. I would admit the layout and examples are very nice. I
could bring things up on my laptop very quickly without reading much into
it.

I looked at the system test example as well. The ZK setup in source and
target clusters etc. I assume linked-in has the similar config. Each
DC/kafka cluster has its own ZK cluster. The mirroring consumer from another
DC points to the source ZK cluster.

Sharad
Hadoop Committer and Head of Technology Platforms@InMobi
+