Hive >> mail # user >> Uniquejoin does not work with Partitioned table

Uniquejoin does not work with Partitioned table
Hi,

I am trying to use uniquejoin to join multiple tables with same key in one
mapreduce job.
It works well if I stage individual partition data in temporary staging
tables.
But, if I make it work on top of partitioned tables, I do not get any
output.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am using following syntax-
INSERT INTO ...
SELECT
FROM UNIQUEJOIN
PRESERVE table1 (keys...)
PRESERVE table2 (keys...)
WHERE
t1.partitionkey = X and
t2.partitionkey = X

It works well, if I copy table1 table2's partitions into table1_stage,
table2_stage which are unpartitioned tables.

Thanks,
Aniket