HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.9 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.9 release candidate is available for download
Oh! Cool! A new toy for the week!  ;)

Thanks Lars! I will start right now to test it! (And I will do the
remaining perf testing just after or in parallel...)