Drill >> mail # dev >> Proposal: consolidate execwork and master

Re: Proposal: consolidate execwork and master
Based on this feedback, I've now merged execwork and master so are the
same.  I also tagged the pre-merge changeset for later reference.
Please rebase your changes against master and continue your future
development and patch work there.

For those that haven't tried it out yet, check out FishEye, nice
ability to review the source tree.
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/incubator-drill

Thanks,
Jacques