Zookeeper, mail # user - EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client

+
Eduardo Alfaia 2013-10-29, 22:29
Re: EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-10-29, 22:54
That's usually due to a ZNode containing too much data or having too many children.

By default ZooKeeper has a 1 MB transport limit. Check the ZK docs on this.

===================Jordan Zimmerman