Zookeeper >> mail # user >> EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client

Re: EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client
That's usually due to a ZNode containing too much data or having too many children.

By default ZooKeeper has a 1 MB transport limit. Check the ZK docs on this.

===================Jordan Zimmerman