Flume, mail # user - Round robin with backoff

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-16, 21:45
Re: Round robin with backoff
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-17, 08:56
Hi,

Yes, thats the correct configuration. We had such an parameter in Flume, but removed them later as we clean up the code. RANDOM is working like ROUND_ROBIN_BACKOFF.

SideNote:
Please use our wiki for the newest guides:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

and the actual user guide:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html

cheers,