Flume >> mail # user >> Round robin with backoff

Re: Round robin with backoff
Hi,

Yes, thats the correct configuration. We had such an parameter in Flume, but removed them later as we clean up the code. RANDOM is working like ROUND_ROBIN_BACKOFF.

SideNote:
Please use our wiki for the newest guides:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

and the actual user guide:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html

cheers,