Hadoop >> mail # user >> Learning about different distributions of Hadoop

Re: Learning about different distributions of Hadoop
Now that's a loaded question.

I'm going to plead the 5th because no matter how I answer it, I will probably piss someone off. ;-P
They all have their own respective strengths and weaknesses.
(Like that's stopped me before. ;-)

-Mike