Avro, mail # user - Avro file - Seek to specific offset and read

Re: Avro file - Seek to specific offset and read
Doug Cutting 2013-02-22, 20:01
Venkat,

That should work.  It's hard for me to guess what's going wrong,
whether there's a bug in Avro, in your program, or perhaps just
unclear documentation.  Could you post a complete program that
demonstrates the issue?

Thanks,

Doug