Accumulo >> mail # user >> Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference

Re: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
There's an almost identical method that, instead of a CharSequence or
byte[], takes an AuthorizationToken object. If you're using user/password,
use a PasswordToken (I think that's the name of the object).