Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop vs Ceph and GlusterFS

Re: Hadoop vs Ceph and GlusterFS
Hi Charles,

That is actually what we're doing, comparing the Hadoop file system to Ceph
and GlusterFS. Just looking for some input from the field as that what you
experts see as the strengths of HDFS over Ceph and GlusterFS.

Thanks,
Kurt