MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Hadoop - Browsefile system error

Re: Hadoop - Browsefile system error
Hi,

Because you were are accessing name node through ip address not by domain
name.
may be you have some ip/domain resolver issue, can you please use ping by
domain name/ip/hostname from all the nodes?

Regards
Jitendra