Accumulo, mail # user - bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page

Re: bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-21, 20:45
John is referring to the streaming ingest, not the bulk ingest. Dave is
correct on this one. Basically, we don't count the records when you bulk
ingest so that we can get sub-linear runtime on the bulk ingest operation.

Adam