Hadoop, mail # dev - Publishing maven snapshots for 0.23?

Re: Publishing maven snapshots for 0.23?
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 16:34
On 14/10/11 20:53, Todd Lipcon wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:39 PM, giridharan kesavan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>> Todd,
>> I like the idea of setting up commit builds for 23 branch; I can set this
>> up.

As I said on -general, I'd like some stable-ish pre-alpha artifacts for
downstream projects to use, something like a weekly -or after a big fix-
should be sufficient. Unlike SNAPSHOT these shouldn't change without
warning, letting people switch backwards and forwards to catch regressions