MapReduce >> mail # user >> What is the difference between delegation token and Job token in Hadoop?

What is the difference between delegation token and Job token in Hadoop?
Delegation token and job token seems similar to me. I need to understand
the exact difference between them ?
What is the difference between delegation token and Job token in Hadoop ?