MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Here's the deal, folks can post questions to the list that aren't
abusive and simply asking what the difference between different vendor
implementations (downstream) of Apache Hadoop is not an inflammatory
or abusive question.

Stick to the facts. Discuss it here. Why should the Apache Hadoop
PMC push off potentially useful questions that may have upstream
implications to the Apache Hadoop core and let all the innovation
occur downstream?

Have the conversations here if you'd like. I wouldn't turn anyone
away..

My 2c.

Cheers,
Chris