Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
All,

Please join me in welcoming Cheolsoo Park as our newest Pig committer.
 He's been contributing to Pig for a while now, helping fixing the
build and improve Pig. We look forward to him being a part of the
project.

Julien