Bigtop >> mail # dev >> hive-metastore puppet module on bigotp-0.3.1

Re: hive-metastore puppet module on bigotp-0.3.1
I neglected to mention that we don't even need to distribute the whole of
PostgreSQL, and consequently licensing may be even less of an issue.
Assuming PostgreSQL is distributed through all supported operating systems,
we just need some code that will install and configure it from those
repositories.