MapReduce >> mail # user >> issue with hadoop mapreduce using same job.jar

issue with hadoop mapreduce using same job.jar
Hi there

It looks like the job.jar created in the /user/hadoop/.staging/ folder is
always the same no matter which jar file i give.

if i download the job.jar file then I reckon that it's a jar file I used
run a MR job few hours ago.

I'm using hadoop 1.0.3 on top of centos 6.2

anyone has any ideas?

*Benjamin Kim*
*benkimkimben at gmail*
+