HBase >> mail # user >> How to run two data nodes on one pc?

+
MapHadoop 2012-05-09, 18:17
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-05-09, 19:29
Re: How to run two data nodes on one pc?
Which is your current hardware configuration?
1- One way is to use two VMs in Vmware Workstation, Vmware Server, or
Virtualbox, with similar configuration for these two DNs, but
you should have in mind that HBase needs a lot of RAM to work properly,
so I don't recommend to use a single machine to run two DN.

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI

http://www.uci.cu