Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.

+
David Medinets 2013-06-30, 17:57
+
John Vines 2013-07-01, 03:22
+
David Medinets 2013-07-01, 03:37
+
John Vines 2013-07-01, 03:40
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-01, 03:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-01, 13:05
Re: Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.
Billie - you're right, there is one on there already. Looks like it got
stuck in such a way the Jenkins builder couldn't break out. There are
documented limitations on cases where it is unable to work, which we must
have it.

Keith - It just stores the build times, I'm guessing. I have no idea where
though, probably with the jenkins configurations or something along those
lines. Right now we have the project set to keep the most recent 5 builds
already.