Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.

Re: Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.
Billie - you're right, there is one on there already. Looks like it got
stuck in such a way the Jenkins builder couldn't break out. There are
documented limitations on cases where it is unable to work, which we must
have it.

Keith - It just stores the build times, I'm guessing. I have no idea where
though, probably with the jenkins configurations or something along those
lines. Right now we have the project set to keep the most recent 5 builds
already.