HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-07, 06:12
+
Stack 2012-08-07, 07:23
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-08, 16:05
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 15:56
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-17, 18:16
+
Stack 2012-08-17, 18:40
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-21, 07:25
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 18:19
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 18:57
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 19:28
+
Dave Wang 2012-08-24, 19:55
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 21:25
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 21:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-28, 18:36
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 20:52
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 20:58
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 21:14
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-08-24, 21:02
Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
What's the log splitting one?
I am looking at the replication one .. if anyone else (including you, Stack) is willing to look at it, welcome..

On Aug 24, 2012, at 11:19 AM, Stack wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'll take a look at the flaky tests. I'll post updates.
>
> I think we're making pretty good progress on the flakeys.   There is
> still a log splitting and replication test that we could nail and then
> I'd say we should cut the RC.
> St.Ack
+
Stack 2012-08-24, 21:20