Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.0-incubating (with release candidate rc1)
+1 checked md5/signature. Build from sources of tar gz.

I hope to have the jar in maven central repo for next release :-)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com