HBase >> mail # dev >> Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

+
Stack 2013-03-29, 20:42
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-29, 20:48
+
Jesse Yates 2013-03-29, 20:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-03-29, 20:51
+
Dave Wang 2013-03-29, 20:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-29, 20:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 20:56
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-29, 21:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-29, 21:05
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 02:54
Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Should we call it "beta" as some things are known not to work?

I'd rather not.

Rather, lets just make sure that we do the messaging so folks get that odd
number means it is not for production.

St.Ack
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 05:53