Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)
My vote is -1 on rc0 because of the avro-c and documentation issue.

I misquoted the contents of the avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz file.  The correct
contents of the file are:

d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e  avro-doc-1.3.0.tar.gz

so it appears that signature generation is overwriting our docs?

Does the C build fail on the build server?
Does it have asciidoc and source-highlight installed?

% yum install asciidoc source-highlight

should fix that problem.

-Matt