Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-20, 20:42
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-20, 21:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-20, 22:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-19, 19:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-20, 06:53
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-20, 20:09
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release
Nice one Roman.
Great work all 0.6.0 dev's. What an effort.
We will be working to see Gora part of the 0.7.0 release.
Best

--
*Lewis*