HDFS >> mail # user >> how to copy a table from one hbase cluster to another cluster?

Re: how to copy a table from one hbase cluster to another cluster?
Hi Samir,

Have you looked at the link I sent you?

You have a command line for that, you have an example, and if you need
to do it in Java, you san simply open the
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.CopyTable, look into it, and do
almost the same thing for your needs?

JM