HBase, mail # dev - State of the 0.94 tests.

Re: State of the 0.94 tests.
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-07-15, 11:19
Hi Lars,

I tried many times to run the tests locally. It's often hanging in the
middle and then never ending. But when I try to run the test which is
crashing alone, it's working fine.

I was trying with the trunk, but I think it's the same thing with 0.94.

I'm retrieving 0.94 to retry. Just let me know you need some feedback.

JM